Welcome to Season 2020/21. We do hope you’ll join us for a season that will be safe, socially distanced and fun!
Registration is now open at the following link: https://memberdesq.sportstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=main&OrgID=914&orgreset=1
Active Kids Vouchers: make sure you have your voucher number ready for online registration. They can’t be redeemed after you’ve already registered. Save yourself the $100. https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher
Please be aware that our club will not be opening Rego to Tots this season.
Details so far:
– Sat 3rd Oct, 8.15am: Orientation Day for U6, U7, U8, U11’s and any other first time Little Athletes. This is not a comp day.
– Sat 10th Oct, 8.15am: First day of Comp!
– Rego patch collection and Uniform sales all at Tom Hunter Park:
– Mon 14th, 21st & 28th Sept 5-6pm (strictly 6pm)
– Sat 19th & 26th Sept, 9-11am
– 2019/20 Plaques / Trophies and all other 2019/20 season gear will be available on the first day of comp.
– COVID: The safety of our athletes and families comes first. “Get in, Compete/Train, Get out” is the basis upon how our club will operate. One adult (only) per registered athlete may attend comp.
– Age Managers: if you are keen to take on this rewarding role, please get in touch. We can’t run without you 🙂
Looking forward to getting back into the running, throws and jumps, and celebrating our athletes personal bests!
The SDAC Committee